John Jensen, founded Jensen Roofing in 1988, and has worked in the roofing industry since 1982. As a contractor, he has always specialized in tile roofing. Lisa joined the company in 2004, and brought experience in consulting, training, sales and marketing to help refine the business operations. Lisa is also the owner and designer for Jensen Websites.
We were the first company in the state certified by the Tile Roofing Institute (TRI), the industry leader for code development and installation guidelines. As Certified Trainers with TRI, we provide national training to contractors, inspectors and consultants who work with tile roofing.
John is also a Certified Roof Inspector with Haag Engineering, the leader in residential roof damage assessment. We provide service and training to other roofing companies and serve as a resource for several manufacturers, suppliers and property management firms. If you need an “expert witness” in a legal proceeding, we can help you with that, too.
Industry and Community Affiliations
- Tile Roofing Institute – Members & Training Program Directors; John and Lisa received the 2009 “Presidents Award” from the Tile Roof Institute for their efforts to refine, streamline and bring efficiencies to the Installer Certification program
- Harborview Medical Center – Lisa was appointed to the Board of Trustees in 2008, and has been serving as President of the board since 2016.
- City of Newcastle, WA – Lisa was elected Councilmember in 2007, re-elected in 2011, and served as Deputy Mayor 2011-2013.
- King County Redistricting Committee – John was appointed in January 2011 www.kingcounty.gov/operations/districting.aspx
- King County Municipal League Candidate Evaluation South – John served as Chair in 2009 and 2010. www.munileague.org
- King County Charter Review Commission – John was appointed in 2007 and served on the commission thru 2009
- Newcastle Chamber of Commerce – Previous Board Members and President
- Diamond Award Recipient – John received this community service award in 2008
- King County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) – Lisa was a volunteer 2003-2009
For more information: email@example.com or 206-241-5774.